Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Fall 2016

This is me on the first day back to school.




My teacher and I wearing the same t-shirt (an annual tradition)

I loved playing soccer this fall.  We were the Soccer Sisters.





This was at Sky and Ryleigh's birthday party at Oaks Park.  Cate, Sky, and I were riding the rollercoaster.

At the school jog-a-thon, I broke my record with 37 laps.  This was a tie for the highest girl in fourth grade.






We are riding to pick out pumpkins in the pumpkin patch.



Cloe and I went to Baggenstos one day.  A lot of things were closed down.  This thing was super muddy.  The only thing that was open was this thing we are standing in, so all we really did was eat lunch.  

Another day, we tried a different pumpkin patch with Lola.  It poured on us, but we still had fun.

This is us inside the hay maze.  It's like a building, and there are small tunnels in the ground that you can barely fit through, but you can crawl through to get to different parts of the hay maze.  It's really easy to make it to the end, but we still had fun exploring.

Warm apple cider donuts and apple cider - delicious!

Carving our pumpkins!

This is me in my Hallowen costume - Hermione Granger.  Ayla and I are trick or treating in Progress Ridge.



Here's trick or treating on Halloween night with Cloe.

My candy (Ayla's, too) all sorted out

Aunt Susan came for a quick visit.

Election night - sad results for my family, but still fun with a party at Cate's house.




I gave a speech at a Crush Bingo fundraiser night.  A video of it is below.

No comments: