Saturday, December 31, 2016

Holidays 2016

My dad and I were going out of town for Thanksgiving, so we had Thanksgiving dinner earlier in the week.

We put together a 300 piece puzzle that was a Thanksgiving gift.

My dad and I went to Arizona for Thanksgiving.  This is me and my cousins at Chili's the night before Thanksgiving.

We played on the trampoline a lot.  



I made a special pudding pie for Thanksgiving dessert.

Digging into the dessert buffet

Me and Ayla at Bridgeport

Here's us picking out our Christmas tree.



This was at my holiday choir performance.

I had a lot of time off of school in December for all of the snow.  This is me and Cate sledding.

Me and Ayla riding around in the backyard in the sled pulled by Dad

Ryan came over to my house for a sleepover since she was in walking distance of my house on a day that we had school off.  We filled her sled up with snow.

Here's a video of me and Ryan sledding.

Movie night with Ayla

I was in a play called Elf, Jr.  Here is a quick video from practice.  We would post the video from the real play, but there was no photography or videoing allowed.  I was the fake Santa at the mall.

Me and Hadley after the show (She was in the play, too, as part of the ensemble.)


On Christmas Eve Eve, we had a party with some of our family friends.  This was at the gift exchange.


Christmas Eve in our matching pajamas


On Christmas Day, we went to Palm Springs with Grandma and Aunt Susan.  Here we are at a golf course playing putt-putt.  The Nguyens came later in the week.


At our hotel, there was a free "ice skating rink."  It was actually plastic with water on it, but it was still fun.

Me and Mia playing in the pool at our house


We went on a two mile long hike near Palm Springs.



No comments: