Sunday, September 4, 2016

Rest of Summer 2016

All the Crush softball teams had an end of season party.  This was my first year.


This is my 10U team.

I went to one of Ayla's music classes.  We wore matching dresses.

I was in a play as part of a drama camp.  I was one of the fish.  The play was The Little Mermaid.



A summer night out with friends
 

A summer play date with Lola

We went to Party in the Park.  It was a really nice day.  The lines to most attractions were so long.  We ended up playing around in the grass.

We went to the zoo a few times this summer, too.  (You can tell by my blanket skirt that it was a bit colder than expected.)  Here I am giving the turkey vulture a dollar.

I went to Bullwinkle's with my mom.  We played mini golf, did a skyline course, and here is a picture of us riding on the zipline ride.


I earned an Oaks Park day from my summer reading log.  I went with Siena and our moms.


We had our annual trip to Sunriver with the Bacons and Tribous.

I did flips on the Power Jump.




I also climbed the rock wall.



We did lots of biking, as usual!




We had an ice cream social (but I didn't get any ice cream because I had already had an elephant ear at Safari Sam's earlier that day) and meet the teacher night at the end of summer.


One last visit to the zoo!

My Crush team started up again for the fall season.


No comments: