Monday, December 1, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

We had Thanksgiving dinner early.  Grandma Paulina came over.


We had the traditional turkey.  And, for drink, we had sparkling cider!



We celebrated Thanksgiving early with Grandma because we flew to Cabo the day before Thanksgiving.  

They had a Thanksgiving show!

It was also a disco theme.


We came back each night to watch more shows.




During the day, we played in the ocean and at the pool.



I climbed these rocks to get on top of the waterfall.


Ready, set . . .

JUMP!!



I got my nails painted - every other one blue, then pink, with sparkles on top.

We met up with friends from Daddy's work.  Chase, Mitchell, Graham, and I had fun at the Minute to Win It show.  Mitchell and his mom both got on stage and both won!


Our last day at the pool!  : (




I can't wait to go back again!

No comments: