Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas 2014

My mom, Grandma Paulina, Aunt Susan, and I got to go to Mary Poppins.


This is Mary Poppins.

We had a fancy Christmas dinner early, so Grandma could be there.



Look how much I ate (and that's not all)!


We got new pajamas from my mom for Christmas.




Everybody there got some - even Duke!







This is my note to Santa.  (And, he already ate all of the food!)

Duke got a new toy!

I got a special white, silky, furry, smooth, best ever blanket!

I also got a scarf and a joke book.

Duke got more than just one new toy!

Oh my gosh!  I got potatoes as a present (and I don't even like potatoes)!

We made Baby Aylana a new mural for her wall.

Here's the finished work!  The first butterfly is Susan's, the second is Paulina's, the third is Mom's, the fourth is mine, and the fifth is Dad's.

No comments: