Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Palm Desert December

We went to Palm Desert in December for four days.  Then, we went to Downey for a night.


There was a giant slide at our Palm Desert hotel!


What on Earth are these? (We went to the Living Desert Zoo.)

It's a warthog!!

Is that a deer?

Can you spot the two cheetahs?

It's a GIRAFFE!!!!!

It's so close!

We went to a game room and played foosball.

Me and my cousin Mia played in the pool.


We had the whole pool to ourselves!

We had a special pho dinner.  There were nine people, so we had a lot of orders.

One night, we got to toast marshmallows for s'mores.  Yummy!

I got special tattoos on my ankle and hand (temporary only, though).



They had pool outside?!

Yummy - the fanciest steak house I have known!


Lalalalalala - get in the Christmas spirit.  Look at this house we found!

Good girl, Zoe.  You're big!

Mia and I did some karaoke.

Brandon one time joined in.

Help me!!!!  Wait - this is just a trick!

No comments: