Here's what I did from Christmas through my birthday.
I went to the Father Daughter dance with my dad.
We surprised my dad with a special 40th birthday party at Nicoli's. I was in on it from the beginning and was able to keep the secret. He had absolutely no idea, and I loved seeing the look on his face. We went bowling, played arcade games, and had dinner with friends and family. Grandma Paulina also got him a humongous dragon cake!
Ayla had her first birthday.
This was my basketball team's end of the season party.
For spring break, we went to visit family in Arizona.
Unfortunately, the heater for the pool broke before we got there. Although it was sunny, the water was freezing cold!
Even though their pool was cold, too, we still played in it.
We did dance routines on the trampoline for the grown-ups.
I spent Easter morning with my friends, Marley and Mika.
Then, we went to Great Wolf Lodge for the rest of Easter.
Soon after that, softball season started. My team was the Fireballs.
This year, I was a pitcher. Below this picture is a video.
This is a picture from my school carnival.
Then, we went to Las Vegas.
I was in two acts for the school talent show. One was an Alice and Wonderland skit/dance. The other was a comedy act called "Morning Routine." I tried to post the videos, but they were too big.
After the talent show, me and my friend, Lola, went out for Menchie's.
We celebrated Mother's Day with a breakfast at New Seasons. I got pastries from La Provence.
This is the end of the season party for my softball team.

























No comments:
Post a Comment