Monday, May 30, 2016

Number Nine

I had an amazing birthday this year.  Unfortunately, that day, my sister, Ayla, was biting me and hurting me.  When I tried to be nice to her, she would not get near me.  This was a rare moment when she seemed happy.

Instead of a birthday party, we had a play date in the park with lots of my friends.  We had delicious ice cream cupcakes.  Yum!

I wanted prime rib for my birthday dinner.  We went out to Stockpot, and I got one of my favorite foods.

The actual morning of my birthday, Mom made me crepes.

Then, I went to Great Wolf Lodge with four of my friends.

We had a great time doing ShadowQuest.  We also had an amazing time going down the waterslides at the water park.  My favorite one was the Howlin' Tornado.  There is a part where it almost drops straight down!


We had brownies and ice cream instead of cake.

Everyone had matching pjs!



No comments: