Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween 2014

This is the first year I got to carve my own pumpkin by myself!!

This is Daddy's.

This is Mommy's (warty pumpkin).

These are three pictures of mine in a row.



We had a Halloween class party. Mrs. Tabor came back for some of the party! She brought Evan, her new baby.


Yum! Halloween snack is the best!

Oh no! A photobomb!

Come on! Again?!

Watch out for the photobombers!!

I made a fake pumpkin.

I went to Progress Ridge. I  trick or treated at Menchie's!

The candy store gave out - what else? Candy! What a shocker on Halloween!

We are at Jonie's party. We are dressed up with a medieval times theme. I am a knight. Duke had a costume, too, but he didn't make it to the party because he's a dog.

Cha-Ching!

The FEETLOAF!!

The PUKING PUMPKIN!!

The SHRIMP BRAINS!!

The MEAT MAN!!


We are trying to get attention from other people. We're seeing how many will wave.

Sophia and I are trick or treating together for the third year in a row!

Look at how much candy!!  I'm keeping them in different groups by the kind of candy.  It is to show how much of each I have.  

No comments: