We went to Chicago to visit Aunt Susan. We also visited Auntie Sharon, but we didn't get any pictures.
We walked and walked and walked.
We ate lots of yummy food. One night we had sushi, and another night we had steak.
Is this real, or is this a reflection?
It's our reflection!
Ta-dah!
I'm not sure what this is, but it was in the middle of the city.
This building had pieces of rocks and sculptures from around the world.
Yuck! Lobsters at Eataly! The gelato there was yummy, though.
Navy Pier!
(Taken from Weekend News I wrote at school.)
I had a lot of fun, but my favorite was the zoo. At the zoo, I got to see lots of animals!
I had a lot of fun, but my favorite was the zoo. At the zoo, I got to see lots of animals!
I even got so close to a tiger sleeping. When he opened his eyes, it looked like he was staring right at me! It was creepy, but it was cool!
















No comments:
Post a Comment