Friday, June 27, 2014

Fort Lauderdale

We went to Fort Lauderdale.  This is the view from our room.  We got to see lots of lightning and a big storm from our balcony.


Mostly I swam and played with Aunt Susan.

I finished a couple of books each day.

Can you see the parasail in the background?  (It's the pink dot.)



We went out for Japanese again.  I love salmon nigiri!

The beach looked very calm, but I didn't swim in it this time.  I was too busy with the pool.


We took a boat ride called the Jungle Queen Cruise.  

We passed a lot of fancy houses.



Then we landed on an island, where there were lots of animals . . .

. . . including alligators!

We ate at a table with people we didn't know.  I liked the key lime pie, even though I didn't think I would.

After dinner, we explored the island some more.




These are the treetops of the jungle.

Finally, there was a show.  This man pulled up people from the audience.  If my dad was there, he would have been pulled up on stage.

There was also a juggler and these singers.

Then, we headed home.  We tried to go on a pirate cruise another day, but the storm delayed it.  Maybe next time!




No comments: