Thursday, June 19, 2014

Aloha!

We went to Hawaii on the last day of school.  We had a yummy dinner on the airplane!


It was really late when we landed, but I stayed awake.

I took this picture from our balcony with my new camera from Aunt Susan.

I took this picture, too.



We love kayaking!

Me and my mom


 The lagoon was very busy.



I took this picture of my dad when we went on a hike.

I am pointing at the lighthouse.

We went out for Japanese food - mmm-mmm.

Waiting for fireworks to start!


Pool time with the Higas and friends.  We were all trying to climb onto one raft.  


I practiced my stand balance.

1, 2, 3, jump!

The ocean was so warm!

We went and jumped in the waves!  We're the tan blob.

Happy Father's Day!  We're eating at Duke's, our favorite restaurant.  It's named after the famous surfer, Duke Kahanamoku, just like our dog, Duke!



Father's Day ended with delicious desserts at Roy's (fancy Hawaiian restaurant)!

No comments: