Sunday, December 15, 2013

Holiday Fun

On Saturday . . . I went to The Nutcracker Tea with Sophia.


We got cookies (and tea, if we wanted) after the show.

Hello, Mr. Nutcracker!

On Sunday . . . I went to Santa's Brunch.

I got my face painted with Rudolph.

I decorated a cookie - yummy!

I made a bag of reindeer food.

I decorated a gingerbread house.  It looked so yummy, but I couldn't eat any because other kids were touching the candies with their licked fingers.

Another birdfeeder!

Shaking my glass ball ornament!  I could make one on my own!

I'm making a reindeer out of a candy cane.

Jacob, Luke and I got our nails painted.  (I got a tattoo, too!)

Woo . . . wooo . . . fire truck!

Later on Sunday . . . I went to see Makayla play a mouse in The Nutcracker.  She did great!

Here is the letter I wrote to Santa.  The covered up parts are so that my mom and dad don't see what I asked Santa to bring for them.


No comments: