Monday, December 30, 2013

AZ Trip Part 2

For the second part of our Arizona trip, we went to the hotel with Brandon and Mia.
We made s'mores at the restaurant.

We fed koi fish as big as my arm.


We went swimming, also.

We saw a bunny rabbit near our front porch.


We climbed rocks as far as we could see.


Waiting for Frosty the Snowman.

It snowed on me! (It was fake snow!)

I pet a horse. We went on a carriage ride.

There were carolers in the desert!

Waiting for our hot air balloon ride.

Getting on the hot air balloon!

We're up in the sky!




Our view from the Sky!


An owl posed with us, but we couldn't touch him.

Movie night with the cousins in my hotel room bed!

Golfing on a real course!



I hit very far balls!

I two-putted several holes!


I was busy reading when it wasn't my turn.

Our sunny hike




No comments: