

Even though my sister-in-law, Cristina, showed me early on that the Chinese gender prediction calendar said it would definitely be a girl, everyone else said it was going to be a boy. Even the nurse midwife thought it was a boy. I was convinced that lack of morning sickness meant that a boy was on the way.
Today we found out we were wrong!! SHE is definitely a GIRL!! She isn't shy, either. I can't tell you how many times she spread those legs open to show us her gender.
We're about 95% sure that her name will be Maile (pronounced my-lee) Ryan, but we are still working on the spelling.
Today we found out we were wrong!! SHE is definitely a GIRL!! She isn't shy, either. I can't tell you how many times she spread those legs open to show us her gender.
We're about 95% sure that her name will be Maile (pronounced my-lee) Ryan, but we are still working on the spelling.
3 comments:
Yeah!!! We are so excited for you guys!! Girls are so much fun!! Well, so are boys, but hey, Briana will have a friend now!!...So when is the shower???
YES!!! I knew that Melissa would have a little girl.
I'm so thrilled for the both of you!!! You are going to be such fantastic parents.
Love YOU!!!!!!!
I knew it was going to be a girl! Congratulations you guys... We are so excited for you!
Thank heaven for little girls... You are going to have so much fun!
-Sarah-
Post a Comment