Saturday, June 13, 2015

Summer is here!

Summer is finally here!


We got the pool up this summer.  It was a big hit!

For my birthday, my grandma gave me a slip n slide.  It has been really fun to play on!



This is the craziness on the last day of school.









For my birthday, my parents gave me a membership at VillaSport over the summer.   I am climbing on the log floaties.  It is harder than it looks.
I have been really into a book called The Cheshire Cheese Cat.  I read it all the time.


There is lots of pool time at VillaSport.

Me and my friend Dylan hosted a taekwondo party as a summer "kick-off."



I broke a board with my foot!


We worked really hard on all of the food.  These are the ninja cookies and ninja sandwiches.  We also made kickin' kabobs.

I have had lots of play dates so far.  This is me, Hadley, and Makayla.

No comments: