Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Spring Break

For spring break, I went to Arizona.  Ayla went on her first airplane trip.


She did this the whole time on the plane.
Once I got there, we went to my cousins' house.  They had a really fun playground nearby that we walked to and had a lot of fun at.

The girls got to hold Ayla for the first time.


I got to push Ayla in the stroller.
Hanging out by the pool that we had in our backyard was really fun, but it was a little bit mucky when we got there.  It was also freezing cold (until later).
We invited a lot of kids over for a lunch and a bbq at our house.  Their hot dogs were delicious.

We had brought a sticker book and took turns sticking on and picking out the outfits for the girls.

Such a cute pose.

We took a walk, and I played a little bit on the playground on the way.


On the way back, we ran into the pond.  I took this amazing photo of a duck!

I taught the kids how to play Ten Frame/Trash.

We went to the park again and the sprinklers were on.  We ran through with our clothes on and played a lot.  Afterwards, we had to dry off in the grass.

Me and my dad love to do tricks in the pool.  Look underneath this picture.






No comments: