Monday, August 11, 2014

Las Vegas!

I drove from California to Las Vegas, Nevada with Brandon and Mia, my cousins.

We swam a lot.

This is the carousel ride.

Waiting for the fountain show

This is the fountain show.

We posed with people at Caesar's Palace.

In front of Caesar's Palace

Inside Caesar's Palace . . . Does it look like we're inside?

Statues came alive!

Best buffet dinner ever - voted #1 by USAToday!  Thanks, Uncle Chau and Aunt Debi!

Waiting for the volcano show

There it is!


We went to the Secret Garden and saw the baby white lions.

They were so cute!

Riding on the back of a lion

Wishing tree!

We got to see the dolphins close up!


This was like the restaurant in the movie, Rio!

We saw a great, funny show, but we couldn't take pictures inside.  Here we are in front of the show with a Las Vegas background.

I wish I could still be there now!


No comments: