I was in a talent show contest at the beginning of spring break. I did magic tricks. I was in first place for a few days, but then I wasn't anymore.
We went to Palm Springs. On the way, we stopped and saw my cousins. We got to see one of Mia's games.
This is the coolest ice cream store! They make ice cream with liquid nitrogen. It was -312 degrees! Wow - that is too cold for me!
Yummy! I had vanilla ice cream with gummy bears.
We went back for their crepe and ice cream special!
Pool time!
Geronimo off Daddy's legs . . .
and into the water!
Relaxing in the hammocks. Careful or you will fall out!
We had a hammock problem where we were tipping. My mom was too heavy. She weighed it down so much that I almost rolled out over her!
I was making faces about the hammock problem. Funny or creepy?!
Going for a walk to the resort next door.
Pose!
Farmer's Market in Palm Springs.
We got a blood orange! It was so good.
We stopped back at the cousins on our way home and did some experiments with dry ice.
We went to dinner for Brandon and Mia's birthday before we had to go home.
Happy birthday, Brandon and Mia!





















No comments:
Post a Comment